HOME > FOR PARENT > 2020 Primary One (P1) Registration Exercise - Phase 1 Registration
2020 Primary One (P1) Registration Exercise - Phase 1 Registration
2020 Primary One (P1) Registration Exercise – Phase 1 Registration
Dear Parent / Guardian
Phase 1 Eligibility
Phase 1 registration is for a child who has a sibling currently studying in the school. The child to be registered must be a Singapore Citizen (SC) / Permanent Resident (PR) and born between 2 Jan 2014 and 1 Jan 2015 (both dates inclusive).
Parents registering the SC / PR child under Phase 1 should email the completed and endorsed Phase 1 application form and required documents to the school.
• A copy of both parents’ NRIC;
• A copy of the Birth Certificate / Valid Entry Permit / Valid Re-entry Permit / Singapore Citizenship Certificate for the child entering P1 in 2021;
• A copy of the Birth Certificate of the sibling currently studying in the school; and
• A copy of the Immunisation Records for the child entering P1 in 2021.
1. Complete the attached Phase 1 Application Form.
2. Submit the completed Phase 1 Application Form with the required documents to email@example.com latest by Friday 8 May 2020.
Note: One Phase 1 application form is to be submitted for each child to be registered.
All parents will be informed of the outcome of their registration by Short Messaging System (SMS) on Monday, 6 Jul 2020. Parents need not return to the school to collect their results. Should parents not receive the outcome of their registration on Monday, 6 Jul 2020, they can contact the school directly in the afternoon to check on the results.
A child who has been allocated a place in a school based on false information given by the registrant during the Primary One Registration Exercise will be transferred to another school that still has vacancies.
Children who are non-Singapore Citizen (non-SC) / non-Singapore Permanent (non-PR) can only register under Phase 3 of the 2020 P1 Registration Exercise. Non-SC / non-PR children are required to first submit an online indication of interest form between 2 Jun 2020 (Tuesday), 9.00am and 8 Jun 2020 (Monday), 4.30pm. Only non-SC / non-PR children who have indicated their interest in June 2020 and are informed by MOE in October 2020 that they can be offered a P1 place, will be able to register in Phase 3. Parents of non-SC / non-PR children may visit the P1 website for more information on Phase 3 registration.
Click for 2020 Primary One Registration Exercise Application Form.